- Login: avph
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/15/2016
- Last connection: 01/08/2023
- 11:33 AM coreboot Feature #420: Use standard format of TPM event log
- https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/51710 Implements the TCG one. The coreboot implementation is not a 'propriet...
- 09:32 AM coreboot Bug #401: edk2 hangs indefiniately
- Christian Walter wrote in #note-4:
> Is this a problem within coreboot - or do we rather need to fix up EDKII ?
- 08:32 AM coreboot Bug #392: coreboot 4.17 - SeaBIOS Windows 10 BSOD "ACPI Error"
- Can you check if https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/65250 fixes it?
- 01:33 PM coreboot Bug #343: Fails to load GRUB payload: CPU Index 0 - APIC 0 Unexpected Exception:6 @ 10:00009016 - Halting
- Bisected. 4ea7bae51f97e49c84dc67ea30b466ca8633b9f6 is the culprit in grub.
- 09:32 AM coreboot Bug #322 (Resolved): Image fails to boot on Thinkpad X201 if built with GCC 11
- Fixed by https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/61938
- 07:54 AM coreboot Bug #322: Image fails to boot on Thinkpad X201 if built with GCC 11
- On ironlake (x201) the raminit is broken and more specifically in raminit.c as just replacing raminit.o with one buil...
- 03:15 PM coreboot Bug #321: NVME in X16 port issue
- Can you provide a coreboot log: either capture it from serial or try to boot from a different port and use util/cbmem...
- 09:47 AM coreboot Feature #307: Support FMAP in SeaBIOS
- Patrick Georgi wrote:
> SeaBIOS requires the CBFS master header to find the start address of the CBFS structure. It ...
- 01:49 PM coreboot Bug #176: src/vendorcode/intel/fsp1_0/ivybridge_i89xx/include/fspapi.h has a proprietary license
- This code was dropped from the master branch so this can be closed.
- 11:29 AM coreboot Bug #169: `cbfstool coreboot.rom compact` moves bootblock
- Some cbfsfiles need to be at a fixed offset, others need a certain alignment. `compact` could have some specific use ...
Also available in: Atom