- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/15/2016
- Last connection: 09/17/2019
Reported issues: 1
- 01:49 PM coreboot Bug #176: src/vendorcode/intel/fsp1_0/ivybridge_i89xx/include/fspapi.h has a proprietary license
- This code was dropped from the master branch so this can be closed.
- 11:29 AM coreboot Bug #169: `cbfstool coreboot.rom compact` moves bootblock
- Some cbfsfiles need to be at a fixed offset, others need a certain alignment. `compact` could have some specific use ...
- 07:56 PM coreboot Bug #167: X201 restarts rather than waking up
- SeaBIOS 1.11 with CONFIG_SERCONN is known to break S3.
Could you paste a coreboot log of when coreboot rebooted in...
- 09:49 AM coreboot Feature #115: Consolidate Intel ICH7..PCH9 PIRQ configuration
- Is implemented. Just has to be hooked up: https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/coreboot/+/22981/ and https://review.corebo...
- 11:07 PM coreboot Feature #38: tp_smapi support on ThinkPads
- Implemented the acpi functions tpacpi-bat uses in https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/coreboot/+/20913/. This can easily ...
- 10:43 PM coreboot Bug #150: payloads/external/SeaBIOS/seabios/.config:3:warning: symbol value '' invalid for DEBUG_...
- https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/coreboot/+/23065/ should fix it
- 11:24 AM coreboot Bug #100: romstage only transferred with baud rate 1200 independent from configuration
- I think this is fixed now in https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/21659/ ?
- 08:49 AM coreboot Feature #39: Enable OS-level flashing of coreboot for ThinkPad T410/X201
- Sometimes whitelist removed modified vendor BIOS don't write protect their bootblock (it is the case on Thinkpad x200...
- 08:46 AM coreboot Feature #56: 16GB DIMM support on Sandy/Ivy Bridge
- This also happens on older controllers (intel 4 series) when unsupported RAM is used. Raminit succeeds because during...
- 08:38 AM coreboot Feature #74: Lenovo X200 Mute button mutes with the EC, not in software
- So do we implement an nvram parameter for this (so it is static and needs a reset/s3 cycle for it to be applied) or a...
Also available in: Atom