- Login: kuleszdl
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/18/2016
- Last connection: 09/04/2021
- 08:22 AM coreboot Bug #121: T520: Hangs in OS
- I encountered the issue with coreboot 4.14 on a T520 (i5) as well when running a VM using kernel 5.10 on the host. Se...
- 08:14 AM coreboot Bug #300: Error building coreboot for t440p
- Did you try increasing the CBFS size? The default is pretty small and doesn't even fit GRUB.
I recommend trying to...
- 08:10 AM coreboot Feature #320 (New): T440p: Does not display fan RPM
- With the OEM firmware, the fan RPM are displayed in the `sensors` output in Linux. After flashing coreboot, this valu...
- 08:09 AM coreboot Bug #310: Coreboot 4.14 fails on a Lenvovo T440p
- I can confirm this issue and I can confirm as well that current master works (opposed to 4.14).
- 05:34 PM coreboot Bug #49: board_status.sh does not check git identity
- Thank you for coming back to this. I assume that fixing the first issue would already by sufficient to prevent the fa...
- 09:25 PM coreboot Bug #107: X60 / Regression: Trackpoints is broken on current master
- I must have overlooked this announcement. Enabling the trackpoint via `nvramtool` did the trick - many thanks!
- 09:12 PM coreboot Feature #38: tp_smapi support on ThinkPads
- Adding to that: I flashed the exact same coreboot image from the X200s on the X200, and on the X200 the module still ...
- 07:09 PM coreboot Feature #38: tp_smapi support on ThinkPads
- Are you able to load the tp-smapi module while running coreboot? I noticed, that it loads fine on a X200s while it fa...
- 01:05 PM coreboot Bug #107 (Closed): X60 / Regression: Trackpoints is broken on current master
- It was working in Coreboot 4.5 - please find the logs attached.
- 01:04 PM coreboot Bug #80: Screen garbled in Seabios, does not boot, Kernel panic (X60)
- One more thing I noticed in the VESA "broken" Mode:
If I hit "Esc" in Seabios after cold boot and choose the boot ...
Also available in: Atom