- Login: lynxislazus
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/15/2015
|lava||Manager, Developer, Reporter||08/06/2016|
- 09:56 PM lava Bug #181 (Response Needed): create a lava job with linuxboot + write to hdd image
- the lava job should look like:
* deploy: coreboot+linux GOLD
* minimal boot:
* wget image + image.sha256
- 09:52 PM lava Bug #180 (New): create a gold version of (coreboot + linuxboot)
- The gold version is a known good version of coreboot + linuxboot which works for a specific version.
We would like t...
- 04:16 PM lava Bug #64 (Closed): email setup broken
- it can now send emails.
- 03:41 PM lava Bug #63 (Closed): x60 offline
- works again!
- 01:00 PM coreboot Feature #108 (In Progress): thinkpad x1 carbon gen 1 remaining tasks
- 10:32 AM coreboot Bug #147 (Feedback): Backlight level setting is not restored when the display wakes up from sleep on ThinkPad X230
- Hi Tobias,
thanks for your bug report.
This bug has been fixed in https://review.coreboot.org/27711....
- 09:54 AM coreboot Bug #167: X201 restarts rather than waking up
- @Stefan Ott: Which serial power do you enabled? In coreboot or/and in seabios? we should exclude then from all target...
- 09:52 AM coreboot Bug #172: Thinkpad X230 consumes about ~40% more battery energy idling with coreboot
can you please add your coreboot config?
I've a disconnected power cable around, where I measure such power d...
Also available in: Atom