- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/11/2016
- coreboot (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 04/11/2016)
Reported issues: 2
- 10:03 PM coreboot Feature #202: Some kconfig_lint warnings don't get posted to Gerrit
- > Right now the jenkins job that returns warnings only runs (and therefore returns) the checkpatch script. I guess we...
- 06:30 PM coreboot Feature #202 (New): Some kconfig_lint warnings don't get posted to Gerrit
- https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/31776 added some new kconfig_lint warnings related to the CONFIG() macro. Th...
- 06:45 PM coreboot Bug #161 (New): crossgcc doesn't build for nds32le
- Every time I try to 'make crossgcc' from ToT coreboot I get a build error for the nds32le GCC. This may be dependent ...
- 08:11 PM coreboot Bug #123 (Resolved): assertion failure in cbmem on ThinkPad X220
- Sorry for that, that was a short-lived regression. It has already been resolved with: https://review.coreboot.org/#/c...
- 08:37 PM coreboot Bug #117: cbmem ringbuffer is broken
- Patrick Rudolph wrote:
> Tested with SeaBios 1.10.2.
That version seems to be from February (https://www.seabios....
- 08:45 PM coreboot Bug #117: cbmem ringbuffer is broken
- Thanks for the logs, I believe we're getting somewhere here.
First of all, I don't believe your ringbuffer_reverte...
- 08:41 PM coreboot Bug #117: cbmem ringbuffer is broken
- What Nico said. Please attach the full output of 'cbmem -c' (ideally both after a warm reboot and after a cold boot f...
Also available in: Atom