- Login: matt.devillier
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/23/2016
- 11:25 PM coreboot Bug #327: MBOX3, OperationRegion (OPRG, SystemMemory, ASLS, 0x2000) causes windows uefi tianocore BSOD ACPI_BIOS_ERROR
- > When set to 0x1000 windows UEFI tianocore mode boots fine
This seems to be a board-specific issue rather than pl...
- 05:20 PM coreboot Support #387: Support Framework Laptop
- Jun Aruga wrote in #note-2:
> People in the community should be able to know the progress and involve the task.
- 07:32 PM coreboot Feature #334 (Rejected): Tianocore payload support ft232h and or oxford cards for debug serial output
- xinhua wang wrote:
> Tianocore payload support ft232h and or oxford cards for debug serial output
as already note...
- 06:54 PM coreboot Bug #332 (Response Needed): I selected payload Tianocore Upstream (not UEFIPayload) but its still using MrChromebox UEFIPayload files?
- xinhua wang wrote:
> make V=1 -d
> Cloning Tianocore from Git
> Reaping winning child 0x559abd8daf20 PID 14249...
- 07:30 PM coreboot Bug #312 (In Progress): [Tianocore] gcc11: UefiPayloadPkg build fails
- hmm, bumping brotli broke things so I'll need to sort that out. rolling back for now
- 07:18 PM coreboot Bug #312 (Resolved): [Tianocore] gcc11: UefiPayloadPkg build fails
- I've updated the brotli submodules in the uefipayloadpkg branch to include the gcc 11 build fix
- 01:51 PM coreboot Bug #227 (Resolved): Skylake/Kabylake breakage caused by 'soc/intel: Replace uses of dev_find_slot()'
- subsequent patches have mitigated the issue
- 03:13 AM coreboot Bug #227 (Resolved): Skylake/Kabylake breakage caused by 'soc/intel: Replace uses of dev_find_slot()'
- Commit 903b40a (https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/33996) replaced all usages of dev_find_slot() with pcidev_pa...
- 02:58 AM coreboot Bug #226 (New): google/cyan (and variants) broken by addition of C_ENVIRONMENT_BOOTBLOCK support for Braswell
- C_ENVIRONMENT_BOOTBLOCK support for Braswell was added in commit 4e0ec59 (https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/29...
- 02:49 PM coreboot Bug #158 (Resolved): Skylake: SGX feature conflicts with VMX
- this was resolved in f9aed6578565593ff2b5d9e90f8e6e80e5d9831d [cpu/intel/common: decouple IA32_FEATURE_CONTROL lock f...
Also available in: Atom