- Login: matt.devillier
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/23/2016
- 03:20 PM coreboot Bug #436: Berknip doesn't want to boot with the built image
- here is the correct defconfig for berknip, boot tested w/4.18 tag
- 12:25 AM coreboot Bug #429 (Resolved): I2C CR50 TPM fails to initialize
- 07:59 PM coreboot Bug #429: I2C CR50 TPM fails to initialize
- proposed fix: https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/68550
- 06:01 PM coreboot Bug #429: I2C CR50 TPM fails to initialize
- did some more testing, and confirmed that this issue is not present when vboot is used (RO only is fine) - so the iss...
- 09:17 PM coreboot Bug #429 (Resolved): I2C CR50 TPM fails to initialize
- On several (but not all) Chromebook platforms which use an I2C interface for the CR50 TPM, the TPM fails to initializ...
- 05:09 PM coreboot Feature #417: Show platform key on boot when secure boot is enabled
- secure boot? Do you mean Verified Boot?
coreboot does not implement UEFI secure Boot (as it's not UEFI) nor are an...
- 05:00 PM coreboot Bug #414: X9SAE-V: No USB keyboard init with SeaBIOS while using Radeon RX 6800XT
- sure sounds to me like the USB-C port on the card is causing SeaBIOS'
USB init to fail. I'm guessing nothing at all ...
- 04:14 PM coreboot Bug #401: edk2 hangs indefiniately
- Sean Rhodes wrote in #note-6:
> Disabling MTRR in edk2 seems to cause other issues - the most obvious being the USB ...
- 11:25 PM coreboot Bug #327: MBOX3, OperationRegion (OPRG, SystemMemory, ASLS, 0x2000) causes windows uefi tianocore BSOD ACPI_BIOS_ERROR
- > When set to 0x1000 windows UEFI tianocore mode boots fine
This seems to be a board-specific issue rather than pl...
- 05:20 PM coreboot Support #387: Support Framework Laptop
- Jun Aruga wrote in #note-2:
> People in the community should be able to know the progress and involve the task.
Also available in: Atom