- Login: matt.devillier
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/23/2016
- Last connection: 09/30/2023
- 08:08 PM coreboot Bug #507 (New): Windows GPU driver fails to load on AMD based google/guybrush, google/skyrim boards
- The Windows GPU drivers on AMD Cezanne and Mendocino platform ChromeOS devices (google guybrush and skyrim boards res...
- 07:56 PM coreboot Bug #506 (New): Apollolake/Geminilake boards fail to boot OS when CPU microcode included "from tree"
- Apollolake/Geminilake (APL/GLK) based devices are unique in that they have a special firmware region called IFWI, whi...
- 07:06 PM coreboot Bug #495: Stoney chromebooks not booting PSPSecureOS -- Graphics driver takes 30 minutes to start
- Martin Roth wrote in #note-2:
> Patch was merged 2 months ago and there has been no further update. Marking as reso...
- 07:05 PM coreboot Bug #495 (In Progress): Stoney chromebooks not booting PSPSecureOS -- Graphics driver takes 30 minutes to start
- 11:57 PM coreboot Feature #500: coreboot bootsplash only supports jpeg and does not support extended resolutions
- editing the bug subject, affected hardware since there is no dependency on a specific GPU or display init method, onl...
- 03:43 AM coreboot Feature #7: gnawty support based on acer cb3-111
- Martin Roth wrote in #note-14:
> No updates in 7 years. Closing.
also, gnawty has been supported as a rambi vari...
- 03:20 PM coreboot Bug #436: Berknip doesn't want to boot with the built image
- here is the correct defconfig for berknip, boot tested w/4.18 tag
- 12:25 AM coreboot Bug #429 (Resolved): I2C CR50 TPM fails to initialize
- 07:59 PM coreboot Bug #429: I2C CR50 TPM fails to initialize
- proposed fix: https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/68550
- 06:01 PM coreboot Bug #429: I2C CR50 TPM fails to initialize
- did some more testing, and confirmed that this issue is not present when vboot is used (RO only is fine) - so the iss...
Also available in: Atom