- Login: reinauer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/16/2015
- 12:03 AM coreboot Bug #62: Linux kernel versions greater than 4.6 fail to boot when used as payload
- Didn't we fix this one, Ron?
- 11:58 PM coreboot Feature #44 (Closed): Get rid of arch/x86/romcc_console.c
- 11:49 PM coreboot Bug #95: Just 10 Cores visible with KFSN4-DRE with 2 HexCores
- Florian, can you look into these errors?
APIC delivery error (4).
CPU 0x07 would not start!
- 11:33 PM coreboot Bug #118: Kconfig defines symbols with unmet dependencies
- We should use standard Kconfig behavior going forward.
- 05:23 PM coreboot Bug #131 (Resolved): Renaming `__attribute__((packed))` to `__packed` broke coreinfo build
- Ah, yes. That is definitely the case. You will have to rebuild (or rather re-install) libpayload, or you will get the...
- 08:23 PM coreboot Bug #131: Renaming `__attribute__((packed))` to `__packed` broke coreinfo build
- Do you have an error message I can look at? I just tried to reproduce the issue, and compiling coreinfo worked fine h...
- 01:25 AM coreboot Bug #6: channel test fails on a Samsung DDR3L 8G memory with IVB processor
- > I did a git bisect and the first bad commit is 9f1fbb9a3002e8d74d53d7973bd1c7e3d4879238.
Did you verify if the p...
- 01:02 AM coreboot Bug #2: x201: broken on git master
- Alexander Couzens wrote:
> first bad commit: 456f495d4e3199146590bcb5cd76e12053c33c9e.
The commit before works?
Also available in: Atom