- Login: aklm
- Registered on: 04/27/2022
- Last connection: 06/30/2022
- 06:31 AM flashrom Documentation #361: Document realtek_mst_i2c_spi programmer
- An item from discussion:
TODO: update the comment on realtek_mst_i2c_spi_toggle_gpio_88_strap
- 06:30 AM flashrom Documentation #360: Document lspcon_i2c_spi.c programmer
- Items TODO from the discussion:
1) update lspcon_i2c_spi_write_aai documentation, why it throws an error straight ...
- 06:27 AM flashrom Feature #398 (New): Converting lspcon_i2c_spi to opaque master
- lspcon_i2c_spi could be an opaque master, instead of spi.
However, this needs to confirmed as of whether it is actua...
- 06:09 AM flashrom Feature #397 (New): Consolidate usb_device.c / usbdev.c into something more unified
- usb_device is only used by raiden debug
usbdev is only used by developer_box
- 06:08 AM flashrom Feature #396 (New): Upgrade board_enable infra for i2c programmers
- Notes from the discussion:
We can try to improve board_enable infra for i2c, and then we can hook i2c programmer.
- 06:04 AM flashrom Feature #395 (New): Implement allow_brick programmer param for i2c programmers
- All i2c drivers make the assumption that the user knows what they are doing. However this could be a dangerous assump...
- 06:00 AM flashrom Feature #394 (New): raiden_debug_spi: convert init code so that usb vid:pid pair are in the deventry
- Convert init code so that usb vid:pid pair are in the deventry.
Basically FIX the FIXME in https://github.com/flash...
- 11:13 PM flashrom Feature #391: Refactor singleton states into reentrant pattern
- I can add more info on some of those:
dummyflasher: needs to migrate shutdown function into master struct(s), glob...
- 12:25 AM flashrom Bug #366 (Resolved): Possible division by zero for `freq` param in dummyflasher
- Resolving since https://review.coreboot.org/c/flashrom/+/65240 was merged.
- 12:14 AM flashrom Feature #380 (In Progress): tests/lifecycle.c: Split up into compilation units
Also available in: Atom