- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/12/2015
- Last connection: 07/29/2020
- coreboot (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 11/15/2015)
Reported issues: 22
- 10:33 AM coreboot Bug #271 (Resolved): Parallel build with depthcharge payload fails
- Fixed in https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/43407
- 08:55 AM coreboot Bug #240 (Resolved): cbfstool fails to build with old gcc due to compiler bugs
- Resolved by https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/43143, https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/43144 and https:...
- 02:50 PM coreboot Bug #240 (In Progress): cbfstool fails to build with old gcc due to compiler bugs
- cbfstool is always built with the host compiler and the cross toolchain is completely unsuitable for that.
- 08:41 AM coreboot Bug #268: Building Chrome EC within coreboot requires libftdi for no good reason
- I don't think the issue is architecture specific: these are libftdi symbols and that only depends on libusb which sho...
- 09:03 PM coreboot Bug #145 (Resolved): Building vboot or its components on non-x86 fails
- Fixed by https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/43008
- 06:35 AM coreboot Bug #97 (Closed): On QEMU coreboot with SeaBIOS with nvramcui does not work
- I just tried on latest master and can't reproduce the issue.
- 08:12 PM coreboot Bug #161 (Closed): crossgcc doesn't build for nds32le
- The issue was with Chrome OS' build environment and the compiler there is now new enough to successfully build the cr...
- 06:12 PM coreboot Bug #242 (Resolved): Building with vboot fails in a confusing way when pkg-config isn't installed
- Fixed in https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/42881
- 09:00 PM coreboot Feature #212: Add more gerrit plugins
- GerritStats are at https://github.com/holmari/gerritstats
The improved Jenkins integration is supposedly done with...
- 08:46 PM coreboot Bug #145: Building vboot or its components on non-x86 fails
- Similar issues also pop up when building on ARM, but it's all the same root cause. Will dig into it.
Also available in: Atom