- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/12/2015
- Last connection: 12/04/2019
- coreboot (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 11/15/2015)
Reported issues: 20
- 06:48 PM coreboot Feature #245 (New): Define scope of technical writing
- There's the idea of hiring technical writers to help us with the docs, but before we can request services, we first n...
- 06:12 PM coreboot Bug #242 (New): Building with vboot fails in a confusing way when pkg-config isn't installed
- vboot uses pkg-config to find the right compiler options to link in libssl into futility (the userland tool for key m...
- 05:18 PM coreboot Feature #225 (New): Create a datasheets site
- - Secure redistribution rights ideally
- Alternatively build a link farm that redirects to vendor sites. benefit: on...
- 01:25 PM coreboot Feature #220: Create tooling to regularly ping MAINTAINERS
- Could also send a report to the list about parts of the tree that are still missing maintainers, although that's more...
- 01:23 PM coreboot Feature #220 (New): Create tooling to regularly ping MAINTAINERS
- We need to check if maintainers are still up to their task (or lost interest, changed companies, died, ...).
- 06:46 PM coreboot Feature #214 (New): Add openlibm to libpayload
- Various projects are hampered by the lack of math functions, and https://openlibm.org/ seems to be built with portabi...
- 06:01 PM coreboot Feature #206: Automate FMAP generation
- 06:00 PM coreboot Feature #213 (New): Have the bug tracker report activity to IRC and the mailing list
- This helps make the tracker more visible and therefore useful
- 05:59 PM coreboot Feature #212 (New): Add more gerrit plugins
- https://twitter.com/GerritReview/status/1128687067217768448: jenkins integration in gerrit
- 05:58 PM coreboot Feature #211 (New): Build branches with branch toolchain
- Jenkins can only build on master. With 4.11 being a "long-term" maintained release for older boards, we should be abl...
Also available in: Atom