- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/21/2015
- Last connection: 07/20/2019
Reported issues: 17
- 08:05 PM coreboot Bug #119 (Closed): Garbled video output in SeaBIOS with native gfx init on Lenovo T520 with Ivy B...
- Native gfx init was dropped, thus this bug won't appear in coreboot master any more.
If it happens with libgfxinit t...
- 08:03 PM coreboot Bug #175: Most USB3 external disk enclosures do not work with coreboot on X230
- The RCBA register for USB seems fine, but we don't do that much xhci initialisation in coreboot.
From the error desc...
- 07:59 PM coreboot Bug #152: Thinkpad x220: express card not recognized unless present at the boot time
- The oops seems to be related to the kernel module of the card that's being inserted. I guess the quirk code for "TI X...
- 03:05 PM coreboot Feature #219 (New): MMIO fw_cfg for qemu-arm
- Implement a common fw_cfg that can be used on x86 (IO) and arm (MMIO) mapped interface.
- 03:01 PM coreboot Bug #207 (In Progress): QEMU i440FX platform broken in master / PCI: dev is NULL!
- Bugfix is: https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/31425
- 02:48 PM coreboot Bug #208 (Closed): emulation/qemu-armv7: Fails to build a QEMU/ARM
- 04:47 PM coreboot Bug #22: X230 native raminit failed
- More raminit fixes landed in the meantime. Does it still happen?
- 04:44 PM coreboot Feature #156: [thinkpad] Implement battery recalibration in ACPI
- Should be fixed by https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/23178
- 09:13 AM coreboot Bug #208: emulation/qemu-armv7: Fails to build a QEMU/ARM
- coreinfo is x86 only and is compiled using the i386-gcc.
Trying to use it on arm machine causes this issue.
Also available in: Atom