- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/21/2015
- Last connection: 12/08/2018
Reported issues: 11
- 10:59 AM coreboot Feature #189 (New): QEMU mips support
- * Add support for MIPS
- 10:58 AM coreboot Feature #188 (New): QEMU aarch64 support
- * Add support for qemu aarch64
* Write a compatible devicetree in order to boot Linux
- 10:57 AM coreboot Feature #187 (New): QEMU power9 support
- * Add support for qemu power9 board
* Similar to emulation/qemu-* supported boards
* Not that much hardware to init...
- 10:55 AM coreboot Feature #186 (New): Nvidia optimus support
- * Implement Nvidia Optimus on a coreboot supported devices
1. Lenovo T410 / T510 ; T420 / T520 /W520; T430 / T530 / ...
- 10:52 AM coreboot Feature #185 (New): x86_64 support on real hardware
- * port a coreboot supported mainboard from x86 to x86_64 (ROMSTAGE / RAMSTAGE only)
* Get familiar with protected mo...
- 10:48 AM coreboot Feature #184 (New): Improve memtest86 fork
- * Clean code base
* Implement tests as library
* Add support for
1. coreboot tables
2. coreboot framebuffer (non ...
- 06:34 PM coreboot Bug #155 (New): libpayload: UHCI controller poll is broken
- The coreinfo payload is able to render exact one frame and then freezes (the clock doesn't count any more).
- 07:00 PM coreboot Bug #121: T520: Hangs in OS
- Vendor does dynamically limit pstate depending on attached power supply.
ATM coreboot doesn't care about attached PS...
- 02:26 PM coreboot Feature #74: Lenovo X200 Mute button mutes with the EC, not in software
- The thinkpad_acpi kernel module knows about the "hardware mute" and should be able to handle it, as it's not coreboot...
- 02:22 PM coreboot Bug #110 (Resolved): x220: regression on some memory modules between 4.4 - 4.5
- Fixed as of b794a69ce9b2cbb9d6565cf0f3ac609402ad680a.
nb/intel/sandybridge/raminit: Add Kconfig option for fuses
Also available in: Atom