- Login: siro
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/21/2015
- Last connection: 07/08/2022
- 01:49 PM coreboot Bug #401: edk2 hangs indefiniately
- Do you have an EDK2 log with DEBUG_CACHE logging enabled?
- 07:18 AM coreboot Bug #262 (New): Sandy Bridge/IvyBridge: Only advertise supported MWAIT states as ACPI C states
- Some CPUs might not support MWAIT(C6)/MWAIT(C7). Don't advertise them as ACPI C3 as not supported.
- 11:08 AM coreboot Feature #261 (New): [soc/intel] Use a generic vr_config.c
- Move vr_config commonly used on recent intel platforms to common folder.
- 11:07 AM coreboot Bug #259: T440p: Tianocore unable to boot Windows 10 (MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION)
- Please attach WinDbg and investiagate what's causing this issue.
- 04:11 PM coreboot Bug #254: Trying to compile and run coreboot on qemu-riscv..
- It is working on qemu 4.0.
There's an attempt to fix the code made here: https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/36486
- 01:09 PM coreboot Feature #233 (In Progress): Ensure the blobolator works on real hardware
- Upstream some patches. 1 is remaining.
Works on X11SSH with FSP.
- 03:00 PM coreboot Feature #188 (Resolved): QEMU aarch64 support
- 10:56 AM coreboot Feature #201 (Resolved): Implement free() in ramstage
- 08:05 PM coreboot Bug #119 (Closed): Garbled video output in SeaBIOS with native gfx init on Lenovo T520 with Ivy Bridge chip
- Native gfx init was dropped, thus this bug won't appear in coreboot master any more.
If it happens with libgfxinit t...
- 08:03 PM coreboot Bug #175: Most USB3 external disk enclosures do not work with coreboot on X230
- The RCBA register for USB seems fine, but we don't do that much xhci initialisation in coreboot.
From the error desc...
Also available in: Atom