- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/30/2017
- Last connection: 08/02/2019
- coreboot (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 01/31/2017)
Reported issues: 27
- 10:40 AM coreboot Bug #81 (Closed): Unable to build coreboot with any payload other than SeaBIOS
- In contrast to the other payloads, SeaBIOS does not use Autotools.
The GRUB build failed with the error below.
- 08:48 AM coreboot Bug #121: T520: Hangs in OS
- Please contact the flashrom mailing list for the flashrom issue as it’s unrelated to the coreboot bug tracker and the...
- 02:06 PM coreboot Feature #203: LVFS support
- Thank you for creating the issue. The problem is, that this is outside of coreboot’s scope.
First, the coreboot pr...
- 09:49 AM coreboot Bug #167: X201 restarts rather than waking up
- Thank you for your reply. Arthur debugged this, and it’s not a bug in SeaBIOS, but coreboot. You need to use latest c...
- 12:59 PM coreboot Bug #96: Configured log level in Kconfig not honored
- Indeed, it’s the current behavior that this CMOS setting does not apply to romstage.
- 11:07 AM coreboot Bug #167 (Closed): X201 restarts rather than waking up
- The underlying problem needs still be fixing in my opinion. But it’s not clear yet, if it’s coreboot’s or SeaBIOS’ fa...
- 01:42 PM coreboot Feature #164 (Resolved): intel/i945: Do not initialize graphics during S3
- See https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/coreboot/+/25676/.
- 09:14 AM coreboot Feature #164 (Resolved): intel/i945: Do not initialize graphics during S3
- On the Lenovo X60t with Intel 945 chipset, initializing the graphics device takes around 90 ms.
> PCI: 00:02.0 ini...
- 10:51 AM coreboot Feature #156 (New): [thinkpad] Implement battery recalibration in ACPI
- “This could also be implemented in ACPI such that this can be achieved with the tpacpi-bat tools.” 
- 11:18 AM coreboot Bug #150 (Resolved): payloads/external/SeaBIOS/seabios/.config:3:warning: symbol value '' invalid...
- I had a AMD Kahlee configuration lying around, updating coreboot tree, and rebuild it, but couldn’t do to an error wi...
Also available in: Atom