- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/30/2017
- Last connection: 03/19/2020
- coreboot (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 01/31/2017)
Reported issues: 28
- 07:47 AM coreboot Bug #257: ASUS P5QPL-AM w/ Coreboot v. Windows 10: STOP 0xa5 BSOD
- Great that Nico was able to come up with a fix so quickly.
In the board status archive, I saw, that you select the...
- 07:23 AM coreboot Bug #257: ASUS P5QPL-AM w/ Coreboot v. Windows 10: STOP 0xa5 BSOD
- Please try to transcribe the full error next time – I removed some zeros from the parameters.
- 03:08 PM coreboot Bug #256: X201: Not probing for dock on wakeup
- Please attach the logs `cbmem -1` with the old-working and regressed coreboot versions.
I believe your issue has t...
- 09:44 AM coreboot Support #253 (Closed): Trying to compile and run coreboot on qemu-riscv..
- You should be able to go to *Edit*, and then change the status.
- 10:55 AM coreboot Bug #240: Coreboot fails to build
- What is the system GLIBC version? See https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/38638 for a fix.
- 11:34 PM coreboot Bug #250 (New): QEMU i440fx: acpi LNXCPU:00: Failed to get unique processor _UID (0x0)
- Building coreboot 4.11-725-gcc0b6f18cd for QEMU i440fx, Linux 5.4.8 shows the errors below .
- 09:46 AM coreboot Bug #244: Bootblock size inflated by over 1000%
- Kyösti replied in #firstname.lastname@example.org.
> C_ENV_BOOTBLOCK_SIZE 0x4000 is probably enough, unless some debugg...
- 10:26 AM coreboot Bug #179 (Closed): coreboot Makefile breaks when the path to the coreboot directory contains spaces
- 09:37 AM coreboot Bug #168 (Feedback): make -j5 is incompatible with SeaBIOS payload
- Is it a permission issue? What does `ls -l payloads/external/SeaBIOS/seabios/.git/index.lock` return, when you do *no...
- 10:40 AM coreboot Bug #81 (Closed): Unable to build coreboot with any payload other than SeaBIOS
- In contrast to the other payloads, SeaBIOS does not use Autotools.
The GRUB build failed with the error below.
Also available in: Atom