- Login: sean___
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/05/2021
- Last connection: 07/05/2023
- 05:29 PM coreboot Bug #499: coreboot will not boot edk2 on Lenovo T440p with CONFIG_RESOURCE_ALLOCATION_TOP_DOWN enabled, cannot disable this setting during build
- > Not related to TOP_DOWN.
It is - even if it's indirect, I can break/fix the splash with TOP_DOWN=n or y
- 12:30 PM coreboot Bug #499: coreboot will not boot edk2 on Lenovo T440p with CONFIG_RESOURCE_ALLOCATION_TOP_DOWN enabled, cannot disable this setting during build
- Seems like the root cause is CB:76127, apparently, edk2 thinks the DSDT has already been added so it says Access Deni...
- 11:04 AM coreboot Bug #499: coreboot will not boot edk2 on Lenovo T440p with CONFIG_RESOURCE_ALLOCATION_TOP_DOWN enabled, cannot disable this setting during build
- Seems to affect more than Haswell, as I can reproduce on ADL and RDL w/ UefiPayloadPkg or UPL.
It's asserting on L...
- 10:36 AM coreboot Feature #477: Excessive Power Draw with USB-PD
- Already advised to set the power profile to `Power Saver`, as that limits overall draw to 30W.
Currently no way to...
- 11:42 AM coreboot Bug #463 (Resolved): nvramtool: coreboot table not found on Starbook Mark VI
- That's one you'll want to get in touch with our support about - email@example.com
- 07:11 AM coreboot Bug #401 (Closed): edk2 hangs indefiniately
- 07:11 AM coreboot Bug #401: edk2 hangs indefiniately
- Akura Ryu wrote in #note-8:
> I've met the same problem on my ThinkPad X200.
> I enabled EDK2, and also applied...
- 11:09 AM coreboot Bug #415 (New): RESOURCE_ALLOCATION_TOP_DOWN breaks booting
- CB:41957 enabled RESOURCE_ALLOCATION_TOP_DOWN by default, which stopped edk2 from booting. The commit has been revert...
- 05:46 PM coreboot Bug #332 (Resolved): I selected payload Tianocore Upstream (not UEFIPayload) but its still using MrChromebox UEFIPayload files?
- The old makefile used to add upstream as a remote, which is why it looks like it's using MrChromebox. It does, and al...
- 05:43 PM coreboot Bug #312 (Resolved): [Tianocore] gcc11: UefiPayloadPkg build fails
- Fixed upstream and MrChromebox fork
Also available in: Atom