- Registered on: 11/10/2015
- Last connection: 06/06/2019
Reported issues: 3
- 12:47 PM coreboot Feature #108: thinkpad x1 carbon gen 1 remaining tasks
- > Use pins to differ 4gb and 8gb (prepare, but missing a model to verify)
So far the pins are not needed to defin...
- 05:29 PM coreboot Feature #108 (In Progress): thinkpad x1 carbon gen 1 remaining tasks
- * ~~SPD based on inteltool for elpida~~
* ~~missing samsung memory (missing a model or find spd data in uefi)~~
- 01:06 AM coreboot Feature #74: Lenovo X200 Mute button mutes with the EC, not in software
- The behaviour should be configurable. There are 2 bits reserved to configure this behaviour.
See bit 5-6 (count from...
- 05:38 PM coreboot Bug #2 (Closed): x201: broken on git master
- fixed by https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/16939/
- 12:44 AM lava Bug #64 (Closed): email setup broken
- the lava server can not sent atm any mail.
the correct mail from would be email@example.com
- 12:44 AM lava Bug #63 (Closed): x60 offline
- the x60 is offline until a new serial rs232 <> 12V arrives.
- 08:57 AM coreboot Bug #37: x220/native graphics: after some time the display shows only a one color blur image.
- could this a problem of power save features?
- 11:54 PM coreboot Bug #23: x60: stacktraces in dmesg and window scrambling with coreboot and linux 4.3.0
could you test what happens if you're using the vgabios blob from intel in combination with coreboot?
- 08:39 AM coreboot Feature #7: gnawty support based on acer cb3-111
- linux is now booting.
Also available in: Atom