- Login: cockroach
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/24/2016
- Last connection: 10/02/2023
- 02:41 AM coreboot Bug #322 (Resolved): Image fails to boot on Thinkpad X201 if built with GCC 11
- I can't seem to build a bootable image for the Thinkpad X201 with the new GCC-11-based toolchain. Rather than booting...
- 09:45 PM coreboot Bug #313: p5q panics trying to wake up
- Sure, I attached the log (and coreboot config).
CBFS: Found 'cpu_microcode_blob.bin' @0xf140 size ...
- 10:54 AM coreboot Bug #313 (Closed): p5q panics trying to wake up
- With the current coreboot master, my P5Q kernel panics when trying to wake up:
[ 87.443225] ------------[ c...
- 10:27 PM coreboot Bug #305: Thermal sensors on Thinkpad X201 no longer working
- Indeed, reverting fixes the problem for me.
- 05:18 PM coreboot Bug #305: Thermal sensors on Thinkpad X201 no longer working
- No worries, and thanks! I'll test this later tonight.
- 02:14 AM coreboot Bug #305 (Closed): Thermal sensors on Thinkpad X201 no longer working
- The thermal sensors on my Thinkpad are no longer working with the latest version of coreboot. Normally, the values sh...
- 12:45 PM coreboot Bug #256: X201: Not probing for dock on wakeup
- And indeed, if I revert that commit, it works. I'll attach a crude patch to show what I had to change.
- 12:49 AM coreboot Bug #256: X201: Not probing for dock on wakeup
- I found the commit that broke it with `git bisect`, it appears to be 72f13e5 ("Make dock init in ramstage fully mainb...
- 06:00 PM coreboot Bug #256: X201: Not probing for dock on wakeup
- Here we go, I made a bunch of logs. For coreboot 4.9 (works) and 4.11 (does not work) I took a `cbmem -1` log after b...
- 04:58 PM coreboot Bug #256: X201: Not probing for dock on wakeup
- Paul Menzel wrote:
> Please attach the logs `cbmem -1` with the old-working and regressed coreboot versions.
Also available in: Atom