- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/21/2016
- Last connection: 06/09/2020
- coreboot (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 04/11/2016)
Reported issues: 3
- 04:41 AM coreboot Feature #194 (Rejected): Upgrade the 12 years old LZMA libraries of coreboot and SeaBIOS for +120...
- We have tried LZMA version 19.0 and it turned out that the new code is a bit clumsy and larger and do not show any sp...
- 04:49 AM coreboot Feature #109 (Resolved): ACPI version 5.0 compatibility
- This "feature" is added here just to keep things in mind.
Currently the coreboot ACPI FADT structure is compliant ...
- 04:31 AM coreboot Bug #60 (Resolved): fmaptool: Not able to handle upper case alphabetic hex digits
- If upper case hex digits are used in a .fmd file, fmaptool will end up with an error while creating .fmap file.
- 06:11 AM coreboot Bug #26 (Rejected): cbfstool do not add compression attribute to ramstage
- Even if the ramstage is compressed and cbfstool add-stage is called with -c LZMA,
no compression attribute will be ...
- 02:05 PM coreboot Bug #25: Alignments greater than fmap size fail on x86
- I have tried to address this issue in this patch: https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/13417
Also available in: Atom