- Login: th3fanbus
- Registered on: 04/12/2019
- 10:46 AM coreboot Bug #318 (Resolved): denverton_ns: Fix MRC cache write
- Marked as resolved, I don't know if backports are done yet.
- 12:36 PM coreboot Bug #310 (Response Needed): Coreboot 4.14 fails on a Lenvovo T440p
- https://review.coreboot.org/q/topic:%22haswell-peg-woes%22 should fix booting on T440p. The three T440p changes alone...
- 11:52 AM coreboot Bug #310: Coreboot 4.14 fails on a Lenvovo T440p
- A coreboot log would tell what exactly is going on. You can use flashconsole (CONSOLE_SPI_FLASH Kconfig option) to re...
- 02:46 PM coreboot Bug #311 (In Progress): T410 PCIe Endpoints missing after flashing coreboot
- Looks like the host bridge (00:00.0) PCI device ID is wrong. It's supposed to be 8086:0044, but is 8086:006a with cor...
- 10:36 AM coreboot Bug #256 (Resolved): X201: Not probing for dock on wakeup
- Resolved by https://review.coreboot.org/39708
- 03:29 PM coreboot Bug #305 (Closed): Thermal sensors on Thinkpad X201 no longer working
- Hi Stefan,
https://review.coreboot.org/52426 is the way to go. Apologies for causing the breakage in the first place...
- 08:58 AM coreboot Bug #305 (Response Needed): Thermal sensors on Thinkpad X201 no longer working
- Hi Stefan,
Seems weird, but plausible. Does reverting [[https://review.coreboot.org/51072]] on current master fix th...
- 01:30 PM coreboot Bug #259: T440p: Tianocore unable to boot Windows 10 (MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION)
- Update: I've come up with a cleaner way to handle the Asrock B85M Pro4 problem: https://review.coreboot.org/44155
- 11:36 PM coreboot Bug #259: T440p: Tianocore unable to boot Windows 10 (MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION)
- I see the same BSOD on the Asrock B85M Pro4, and decided to take a look. Out of desperation, I tried disabling things...
- 10:43 AM coreboot Bug #240: cbfstool fails to build with old gcc due to compiler bugs
- Looks like what fails to build is cbfstool: `make: *** [build/util/cbfstool/cbfstool.o] Error 1`. Looks like it is bu...
Also available in: Atom