- Registered on: 04/12/2019
- coreboot (Developer, Reporter, 05/08/2019)
Reported issues: 0
- 01:30 PM coreboot Bug #259: T440p: Tianocore unable to boot Windows 10 (MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION)
- Update: I've come up with a cleaner way to handle the Asrock B85M Pro4 problem: https://review.coreboot.org/44155
- 11:36 PM coreboot Bug #259: T440p: Tianocore unable to boot Windows 10 (MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION)
- I see the same BSOD on the Asrock B85M Pro4, and decided to take a look. Out of desperation, I tried disabling things...
- 10:43 AM coreboot Bug #240: cbfstool fails to build with old gcc due to compiler bugs
- Looks like what fails to build is cbfstool: `make: *** [build/util/cbfstool/cbfstool.o] Error 1`. Looks like it is bu...
- 10:39 AM coreboot Bug #244: Bootblock size inflated by over 1000%
- My guess is that the bootblock size increased because of C_ENVIRONMENT_BOOTBLOCK. This is a small price to pay to get...
- 10:15 AM coreboot Bug #243: T440P: Unable to initialize memory speeds above 1600 MT/s
- I can see in cbmem.log that your CPU is an `Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4300M CPU @ 2.60GHz`. According to Intel ARK , th...
Also available in: Atom