- Login: th3fanbus
- Registered on: 04/12/2019
- Last connection: 03/20/2023
- 10:52 AM coreboot Refactoring #460: Make mainboards using the variant concept
- akjuxr3 akjuxr3 wrote in #note-5:
> > The xNx naming scheme also doesn't work in the general case.
> I know. I...
- 10:04 PM coreboot Bug #455: superiotool detects Aspeed AST2400 instead of Nuvoton NCT6779D
- Have you tried running `sudo superiotool -d`? This should show the register dump for the Nuvoton Super I/O on your bo...
- 03:25 PM coreboot Bug #449: ThinkPad T440p fail to start, continous beeping & LED blinking
- https://review.coreboot.org/72806 fixes the UBSAN errors, please review. Note that UBSAN-enabled coreboot still dies ...
- 09:53 PM coreboot Bug #449 (In Progress): ThinkPad T440p fail to start, continous beeping & LED blinking
- Looks like coreboot dies because UBSAN encounters a bug. Please disable UBSAN and try again. Note that things like AS...
- 06:25 PM flashrom Bug #390: Libflashrom progress goes backwards for erase and write operations
- Regarding the "procrastination" term, it feels unnecessarily loaded. While it made sense to put this on hold because ...
- 12:00 PM coreboot Bug #432: t440p reboots on suspend
- Yes, it's definitely an osboot problem... Please report the issue to osboot folks, and point them to this ticket.
- 09:15 AM coreboot Bug #432: t440p reboots on suspend
- *sigh* where is the "Edit" button?
Looks like the issue happens because something is messed up with the "ROM size"...
- 09:14 AM coreboot Bug #432: t440p reboots on suspend
- Hmmm, looks like the issue happens because the MRC cache
- 09:10 AM coreboot Bug #432 (Response Needed): t440p reboots on suspend
- Hi, osboot is not the same as coreboot. Have you asked the people responsible for osboot to provide support?
- 11:22 AM flashrom Documentation #361: Document realtek_mst_i2c_spi programmer
- Hi, sorry for the late reply. Some thoughts on this:
Peter Marheine wrote in #note-1:
> > No probing, starts by togg...
Also available in: Atom