- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/22/2015
- Last connection: 07/14/2017
- coreboot (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 11/22/2015)
Reported issues: 13
- 04:53 AM coreboot Bug #129 (New): KGPE-D16 fails to boot
- Somewhere between GIT hash 0f3a18ad28b3d44e57806e5d77f15f04acd05543 and GIT hash a04aa3d5662149b70f31e0e6584bd8c6087b...
- 03:16 AM coreboot Bug #62: Linux kernel versions greater than 4.6 fail to boot when used as payload
- Would like to close, referencing the GIT hash of the commit that fixed the issue. Do you have the GIT hash available?
- 09:34 PM coreboot Bug #102 (Resolved): Enabling TPM under coreboot causes ACPI error and Linux kernel panic
- 10:12 PM coreboot Bug #102 (Response Needed): Enabling TPM under coreboot causes ACPI error and Linux kernel panic
- Dumping ACPI was not possible due to the resultant kernel panic, however I was able to determine the fault via other ...
- 05:20 PM coreboot Bug #102 (Resolved): Enabling TPM under coreboot causes ACPI error and Linux kernel panic
- Enabling the LPC TPM device on the KGPE-D16 (CONFIG_LPC_TPM) corrupts the ACPI tables, leading to IRQ errors and a Li...
- 11:48 PM coreboot Bug #48: Linux fails to boot with embedded GRUB payload but works with embedded SeaBIOS payload
- Another user hit this recently; they reported that the "nolapic" kernel option resolved the boot failure at the expen...
- 09:18 PM coreboot Feature #68 (Rejected): GM45: Type D DIMMs fail training
- After fighting some with the proprietary BIOS it appears at least one of these modules was either defective or comple...
- 03:41 PM coreboot Feature #68: GM45: Type D DIMMs fail training
- See attached log. This was only run with 1 DIMM installed to reduce confusion.
- 09:59 PM coreboot Feature #68 (Rejected): GM45: Type D DIMMs fail training
- The T500 fails to boot using native RAM init with 4GB RAM modules. Log from a failed boot with 2x 4GB DIMMs (note th...
- 05:20 PM coreboot Feature #65 (New): Linux version of nvramcui
- The only Linux-compatible tool to manage NVRAM settings is the command-line-driven nvramtool utility, which is not ex...
Also available in: Atom