- Login: Nico
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/15/2015
- 01:41 PM flashrom Feature #357 (In Progress): Add Spansion S25FL512S
- It turned out that the flash chip entry missed to advertise the extended-address register (EAR) because support for t...
- 11:12 PM flashrom Feature #355 (Response Needed): Querying functions with meson integration
- 01:28 PM flashrom Bug #367 (In Progress): Fix libpci usage
- 01:27 PM flashrom Feature #362 (In Progress): Verify block erasers are not missing for W25Q256.W
- 11:57 PM flashrom Bug #367: Fix libpci usage
- Possible solution: https://review.coreboot.org/c/flashrom/+/64573
- 06:40 PM flashrom Bug #384: Error accessing ICH RCRB
- Hi, mmap issues are covered by our FAQ. Hope that helps.
- 11:51 AM flashrom Feature #363 (Rejected): Verify block erasers are not missing for Macronix MX25L5121E
- Turns out to be a false negative. The chip is a 512 kbit one, not a 512 Mbit one as I expected by its name. Yes, chip...
- 11:35 AM flashrom Feature #356: Add GD25Q256D from downstream
- Nikolai Artemiev wrote in #note-4:
> IIUC, the comment is about whether enter 4BA command is permitted after a WREN ...
- 02:55 PM flashrom Feature #372: Support code for per-region file arguments
- Had a superficial look:
* manpage: `--include` vs. `--image`
* register_include_arg(): Missing return-value checks ...
- 10:42 PM flashrom Feature #375: Check the right chipset is selected for Intel Emmitsburg PCH
- What was mentioned in the review already, compared to Lewisburg:
* The missing FREG registers were added.
Also available in: Atom