- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/15/2015
- coreboot (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 11/16/2015)
Reported issues: 15
- 06:24 PM coreboot Bug #257 (Resolved): ASUS P5QPL-AM w/ Coreboot v. Windows 10: STOP 0xa5 BSOD
- 01:20 PM coreboot Bug #257: ASUS P5QPL-AM w/ Coreboot v. Windows 10: STOP 0xa5 BSOD
- I was too tired last night to grep properly, there were many more occurences of the same problem. I've updated the pa...
- 12:24 AM coreboot Bug #257: ASUS P5QPL-AM w/ Coreboot v. Windows 10: STOP 0xa5 BSOD
- Parameter3 `0x3353505F` is ASCII and translates to "_PS3". That's a power-state function which seems to be missing fo...
- 08:36 PM coreboot Feature #236 (New): Automatically run the blobolator for a series of blob configurations
- To further analyse what a blob does, it can be very helpful to make it visible how it reacts to different settings. F...
- 08:30 PM coreboot Feature #235 (New): Enhance trace analysis for the blobolator
- Hardware access often follows patterns. These can be abstracted to higher level "commands".
The most simple exampl...
- 08:18 PM coreboot Feature #234 (New): Implement filtering in the blobolator
- Blobs often do much wrong. The blobolator should be able to restrict access to certain hardware or to filter access t...
- 08:15 PM coreboot Feature #233 (In Progress): Ensure the blobolator works on real hardware
- Currently, the blobolator is only confirmed to work with a Qemu port.
- 08:13 PM coreboot Feature #232 (New): Enhance the blobolator
- The blobolator runs coreboot stages live in an integrated emulator. This can be helpful to debug, trace, and fix bugs...
- 08:06 PM coreboot Feature #231 (New): Implement a test framework for resource allocators
- Implement a framework that can run coreboot's resource allocator in a user-space program. Real-world test data can be...
- 08:04 PM coreboot Feature #230 (New): Implement a validator for resource allocations
- Implement a program that checks given resource allocations for soundness (e.g. alignment restrictions, no overlaps, h...
Also available in: Atom