- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/15/2015
- coreboot (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 11/16/2015)
Reported issues: 15
- 08:44 AM coreboot Bug #313 (Closed): p5q panics trying to wake up
- 01:59 PM coreboot Bug #311 (Resolved): T410 PCIe Endpoints missing after flashing coreboot
- I've submitted the patches to master.
Johannes, if you can confirm that a build from master works unpatched now, y...
- 12:38 PM coreboot Bug #297: T440P card reader is broken.
- About further debugging this. You can check if the driver is receiving any interrupts: `grep rtsx_pci /proc/interrupt...
- 12:29 PM coreboot Bug #297: T440P card reader is broken.
- I've written a patch for the LTR configuration in coreboot. It should apply on current master, or earlier revision...
- 11:01 AM coreboot Bug #297: T440P card reader is broken.
- Please provide a more detailed description of the actual problem. It's "not working"/"broken" doesn't give any hint i...
- 10:43 AM coreboot Bug #286 (Closed): "-fcommon" support in gcc version 10 - coreinfo "multiple definition of" build...
- Sorry this tracker is not very active. Thanks for your report, anyway. It was the right thing to do :)
The issue s...
- 06:24 PM coreboot Bug #257 (Resolved): ASUS P5QPL-AM w/ Coreboot v. Windows 10: STOP 0xa5 BSOD
- 01:20 PM coreboot Bug #257: ASUS P5QPL-AM w/ Coreboot v. Windows 10: STOP 0xa5 BSOD
- I was too tired last night to grep properly, there were many more occurences of the same problem. I've updated the pa...
- 12:24 AM coreboot Bug #257: ASUS P5QPL-AM w/ Coreboot v. Windows 10: STOP 0xa5 BSOD
- Parameter3 `0x3353505F` is ASCII and translates to "_PS3". That's a power-state function which seems to be missing fo...
- 08:36 PM coreboot Feature #236 (New): Automatically run the blobolator for a series of blob configurations
- To further analyse what a blob does, it can be very helpful to make it visible how it reacts to different settings. F...
Also available in: Atom