- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/15/2015
- coreboot (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 11/16/2015)
Reported issues: 6
- 10:20 PM coreboot Bug #182: W530 shuts down after reaching 101C with Turbo Boost and high loads
- Actually, I was asking for coreboot dumps (vendor might even be illegal, idk).
- 01:58 PM coreboot Bug #121: T520: Hangs in OS
- Evgeny Zinoviev wrote:
> Update: maxcpus=2 didn't help
Please note that the original report was for an Ivy Bridge...
- 09:44 AM coreboot Bug #174: libgfxinit on T420 results in black screen
- Looks like you switched your CPU for an Ivy Bridge one? Currently*, libgfxinit has no way to detect the CPU at runtim...
- 08:44 AM coreboot Bug #174: libgfxinit on T420 results in black screen
- > PCI: 00:02.0 init finished in 341 usecs
It seems that libgfxinit is either not run at all or bails out very earl...
- 04:09 PM coreboot Bug #153 (Resolved): Invalid pointer at error in FSP 1.1
- Already fixed. If you can confirm that this is not an issue anymore with coreboot master, please close this ticket.
- 02:20 PM coreboot Bug #153: Invalid pointer at error in FSP 1.1
- What version of coreboot are you using, it looks like this has already been fixed upstream half a year ago.
- 10:42 AM coreboot Bug #143 (Rejected): T420 Touchpad not detected after flashing Coreboot
- Confirmed as invalid by the reporter.
- 10:40 PM coreboot Feature #68 (Rejected): GM45: Type D DIMMs fail training
- Alas, unsupported DIMMs again. The X301 has the same chipset but a processor that limits the FSB (and thereby the RAM...
- 08:32 PM coreboot Feature #68 (In Progress): GM45: Type D DIMMs fail training
- Stumbled upon two 4GiB type d modules. They fail in two X200s' with coreboot but seem to work (currently running Memt...
- 10:00 AM coreboot Bug #110: x220: regression on some memory modules between 4.4 - 4.5
- You could also bisect it. I suspect this one:
7bddd30e94 nb/intel/sandybridge/raminit: Allow 933Mhz on Lenovo ...
Also available in: Atom