- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/23/2016
- coreboot (Developer, Reporter, 06/25/2019)
Reported issues: 0
- 08:30 AM coreboot Bug #284 (In Progress): lenovo/g505s: no IOMMU while using CONFIG_SECURITY_CLEAR_DRAM_ON_REGULAR_...
- 01:35 PM coreboot Bug #284: lenovo/g505s: no IOMMU while using CONFIG_SECURITY_CLEAR_DRAM_ON_REGULAR_BOOT
- Similar to https://ticket.coreboot.org/issues/283 , it's not a yabel's fault - instead, CONFIG_SECURITY_CLEAR_DRAM_ON...
- 09:18 AM coreboot Bug #283: Low uptime while using YABEL on g505s
- Both JDC_SUS_RLS and JDC_SEC_RLS have a YABEL enabled. If you'd compare their configs with a kdiff3 or meld, the only...
- 08:21 AM coreboot Bug #247 (Resolved): Apparently g505s support is broken
- Indeed, there was a small period of time at early December where I also experienced this problem, but it has been res...
Also available in: Atom