- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/18/2015
- coreboot (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 11/21/2015)
Reported issues: 8
- 01:33 AM coreboot Bug #316: [crossgcc] Toolchain building for older Versions broken
- Building crossgcc in coreboot 4.12 looks fine. Can you run ``make crossgcc-clean`` then build crossgcc again?
- 11:34 AM coreboot Bug #297: T440P card reader is broken.
- I don't have a T440p on my hand. Have you compared the gpio.c generated by autoport and the current coreboot code?
- 01:06 PM coreboot Bug #304 (Resolved): HP EliteBook 2560p fails to reboot on new kernels
- 01:44 AM coreboot Bug #297: T440P card reader is broken.
- Jamal Wright wrote:
> I don't think that will fix it. Someone on another code review mentioned initialization in the...
- 02:43 PM coreboot Bug #304: HP EliteBook 2560p fails to reboot on new kernels
- ProBook 640 G1 which uses the MEC1322 chip (yet has similar firmware interface) is not affected by this bug. I think ...
- 02:22 PM coreboot Bug #304: HP EliteBook 2560p fails to reboot on new kernels
- https://review.coreboot.org/c/coreboot/+/52089 can be a fix.
I've looked at the OEM DSDT again, some _WAK and _PTS c...
- 01:46 PM coreboot Bug #304 (Resolved): HP EliteBook 2560p fails to reboot on new kernels
- My EliteBook 2560p fails to reboot on new kernels. We need to fix the ACPI of hp/kbc1126.
After bisecting the kernel...
- 01:11 PM coreboot Bug #279: All hp snb_ivb_laptops: Windows 10 & 7 BSOD
- I don't know about Windows 7 because I've never successfully booted it on hardware running coreboot. But Windows 8.1 ...
- 02:54 PM coreboot Bug #141: GRUB payload hangs in HP Elitebooks
- I've just made a SeaBIOS log (verbosity 7).
- 05:02 PM coreboot Bug #178: Freezes in Linux on T520
- It doesn't completely solved the freezes for me either after I applied that patch for days.
Recently, I found that i...
Also available in: Atom