- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/05/2016
Reported issues: 2
- 04:42 PM coreboot Support #216: Document the PSP binaries for the blobs repo
- I've created a google-internal bug for AMD to supply this information: http://b/136088391
For the ABI, I think it'...
- 11:38 PM coreboot Support #216 (New): Document the PSP binaries for the blobs repo
- The blobs repo requires "A publicly available (published) ABI", but so far this doesn't really exist for AMD's PSP. ...
- 03:27 PM coreboot Support #215 (New): Document the compressed image for AMD's F17h processors
- AMD's Family 17h processors decompress the BIOS image into RAM. Currently we're only compressing the romstage, but e...
- 06:18 PM coreboot Bug #140 (Resolved): USB3.0 / USB3.1 boot support
- This should be fixed with this patch train:
- 06:13 PM coreboot Bug #150 (Resolved): payloads/external/SeaBIOS/seabios/.config:3:warning: symbol value '' invalid...
- 03:24 PM coreboot Bug #140: USB3.0 / USB3.1 boot support
- I agree that this is a payload issue, but I think we're seeing the same thing, or at least something similar with lib...
- 03:07 PM coreboot Feature #142: Detect differrent GCC versions
- coreboot supports its own toolchain. External toolchains are totally un-reproducible as we have no idea what toolcha...
- 02:19 PM coreboot Bug #144 (Closed): Unsorted mainboard entries in Kconfig *Mainboard* section
- These are the variant boards. The board names are sorted by the directory they're in, then by the order within the K...
- 04:43 PM coreboot Bug #132 (Resolved): Problem with `lint-stable` when changing mode of file
- This was actually a checkpatch error when running the pre-commit githook, but since checkpatch was erroring out, it d...
- 07:27 PM coreboot Bug #132: Problem with `lint-stable` when changing mode of file
- I'll take a look. There aren't any files being changed, so there's no update diff for it to handle. I know this wou...
Also available in: Atom