- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/05/2016
Reported issues: 0
- 06:18 PM coreboot Bug #140 (Resolved): USB3.0 / USB3.1 boot support
- This should be fixed with this patch train:
- 06:13 PM coreboot Bug #150 (Resolved): payloads/external/SeaBIOS/seabios/.config:3:warning: symbol value '' invalid...
- 03:24 PM coreboot Bug #140: USB3.0 / USB3.1 boot support
- I agree that this is a payload issue, but I think we're seeing the same thing, or at least something similar with lib...
- 03:07 PM coreboot Feature #142: Detect differrent GCC versions
- coreboot supports its own toolchain. External toolchains are totally un-reproducible as we have no idea what toolcha...
- 02:19 PM coreboot Bug #144 (Closed): Unsorted mainboard entries in Kconfig *Mainboard* section
- These are the variant boards. The board names are sorted by the directory they're in, then by the order within the K...
- 04:43 PM coreboot Bug #132 (Resolved): Problem with `lint-stable` when changing mode of file
- This was actually a checkpatch error when running the pre-commit githook, but since checkpatch was erroring out, it d...
- 07:27 PM coreboot Bug #132: Problem with `lint-stable` when changing mode of file
- I'll take a look. There aren't any files being changed, so there's no update diff for it to handle. I know this wou...
- 04:34 PM coreboot Bug #41: [Geode][LX] Zero-address accesses results in UD2
- Achille, We believe this should be fixed at this point. Could you verify that?
- 04:33 PM coreboot Bug #42: Commit 53c388fe6dfb4fc4ffcee6c58345d353c6ec33bf breaks coreboot for alix2d13
- This should be fixed at this point.
Reto, could you retest with the latest origin/master?
- 08:42 PM coreboot Bug #40: The IASL update to 20160318 generates wrong bytecode on samsung/lumpy
- Duncan pointed out that the AddressMax value is actually "The maximum acceptable starting address for the I/O range."...
Also available in: Atom